Print your research poster at The Methodology Lab!
THE FINE PRINT:
The Methodology Lab houses a Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100. This is a large format 11-Color plus Chroma Optimizer 44-inch Printer type with a print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi (Max). Posters can printed up to 44 inches wide and the length can be cut to size. We have in stock 44" x 100' roll of PROFESSIONAL Inkjet Photo Paper, Luster from Kodak which has a basis weight of 255 gsm along with a thickness of 10 mil, an opacity of 90%, a whiteness of 134%, and a gloss level of 25%. Additionally, the coating is instant drying and the roll comes on a 3" core.
THINGS TO RESOLVE BEFORE YOUR PRINT!
1. Everyone is a critic so make sure to proofread your document.
2. Don't reinvent the wheel, use a template. The TTUHSC School of Nursing and Medicine have poster templates. Use them! These templates are your friend. Image resolutions and dimensions are big deal when printing at such large size, you want your work to look professional.
3. Double check your image resolutions. Blurry images are such a drag so make sure to check the poster's original image dimensions and make sure to view at 100% zoom.
4. Remember, it is ultimately up to you to ensure the quality of your document's content, as we do not refund or reprint jobs because of typos or poor image quality. Any reprints will have the same charge as an original print.
5. Each computer/monitor represents colors slightly differently. Colors on your printed poster should be close to the same color on your screen, but they may not be an exact match. Color variations are normal.
6. You should check Print Preview in the application that you use to create your poster to make sure that everything looks right.