1. The Cochrane Collaboration at www.cochrane.org see Training and Multimedia tabs
2. Community Preventive Services Task Force (Ed.). (2014, June 3). Systematic Review Methods.
3. Glasziou, P. (2001). Systematic reviews in health care: a practical guide. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
available from the TTUHSC Libraries eBooks collection through ebrary
4. Finding What Works in Health Care: Standards for Systematic Reviews. (2011, March 1)
www.iom.edu/~/media/Files/ReportFiles/2011/Finding-What-Works-in-Health-Care-Standards-for-Systematic-Reviews/Standards for Systematic Review 2010 Insert.pdf
5. Foster, M. (2013). Introduction to Systematic Reviews for Healthcare Design. Health Environments Research & Design Journal, 7(1), 143-154. www.herdjournal.com
6. Foster, M. (2014, September 23). RIGOR Spreadsheet.
7. JAMA Instructions for Authors. (2015).
As a consideration for publication, requirements include: trial registration, trial protocol, a CONSORT flow diagram with manuscripts reporting results of randomized trials, a PRISMA flow diagram and checklist with reports of meta-analyses, etc. See instructions for details.
8. Medical Journal Editors, Members of ICMJE (Ed.). (2014, December 1). Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.