Skip to Main Content
- If you will be using only EndNote Basic Online you do not need to install EndNote Desktop
- If you have already installed a 30-day trial version of EndNote Desktop you can skip this section and simply activate it with the TTUHSC EndNote Desktop license key using the instructions below.
- Update your Microsoft Office with any pending updates
- After installation, expect additional EndNote updates to be downloaded and installed.
TTUHSC license key
- IMPORTANT: It may be necessary to click the license link twice before it loads properly.
- Use your TTUHSC eRaider to login here and obtain the TTUHSC product key.
- NOTE - during EndNote installation, you may need to manually type the product key (including the dashes) rather than copy-paste.
- Create a free EndNote Basic account (off-campus users will also be prompted for their eRaider.) You will need this account to setup the Sync feature of EndNote Desktop.
- TTUHSC-owned computers:
- Open the Self-Service portal in Manage Engine to install EndNote. If you need help, contact your departmental I.T. staff, or the TTUHSC IT Solutions Center at 806.743.1234.
- Personal computers:
- Download and install EndNote:
- Install the TTUHSC license key (see the box above).