Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- If you will be using only EndNote Basic Online you do not need to install EndNote Desktop
- If you have already installed a 30-day trial version of EndNote Desktop you can skip this section and simply activate it with the TTUHSC EndNote Desktop license key using the instructions below.
- Update your Microsoft Office with any pending updates
- After installation, expect additional EndNote updates to be downloaded and installed.
- Create a free EndNote Basic account (off-campus users will also be prompted for their eRaider.) You will need this account to setup the Sync feature of EndNote Desktop.
- TTUHSC-owned computers:
- Open the Self-Service portal in Manage Engine to install EndNote. If you need help, contact your departmental I.T. staff, or the TTUHSC IT Solutions Center at 806.743.1234.
- Personal computers:
- Download and install EndNote:
- Install the TTUHSC license key (see the box above).