Skip to main content
- Student printing is free up to $50.00 every 6 months.
- TTUHSC students' PaperCut accounts are automatically created, then replenished up to $50 on the fixed calendar dates (not academic semester dates) of January 1st and July 1st
- For use on PaperCut printers only.
- You can also self-service transfer credit from your PaperCut account to another user with the built-in Transfer feature.
- Faculty / Staff / Residents get a one-time $1.00 complimentary starter credit.
- Questions?: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PaperCut accounts are not "savings accounts" for printing credit.
- PaperCut only replenishes accounts that are actively being used, up to $50.00 twice each year.
- Examples -
- A balance of $0.00 on July 1st will become a new balance of $50.00.
- A balance of $15.00 on July 1st will become a new balance of $50.00.
- A balance of $50.00 on July 1st will remain a balance of $50.00.
- A balance of $75.00 on July 1st will remain a balance of $75.00.