Skip to main content
- TTUHSC students automatically receive (up to) $30.00 of free printing credit (equivalent to 300 black-and-white pages) on January 1st and July 1st for use on PaperCut printers only.
- Unused credit does not accumulate past each semester.
- Didn't get your semi-annual $30 credit? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also self-service transfer credit from your PaperCut account to another user with the built-in Transfer feature.
- Faculty / Staff / Residents get a one-time $1.00 complimentary starter credit.
Before You Print
- You must be on campus to print.
- You cannot print from the Guest wireless. You must be connected to HSC-AIR or wired ethernet.
The 3 ways to print:
- WebPrint PDF - quick and easy PDF printing by uploading with a web browser. You must print the entire PDF.
- Desktop printing - print from selected TTUHSC-owned desktop computers in the TTUHSC libraries and the Abilene SON lab.
- Mobility Print - print any document type from your laptop, smartphone or tablet.