Skip to main content
- TTUHSC students' PaperCut accounts are automatically topped up to a guaranteed minimum of $50 (equivalent to 500 black-and-white pages) on January 1st and July 1st
- For use on PaperCut printers only.
- If you are missing your semi-annual top up credit, send an email to: email@example.com
- You can also self-service transfer credit from your PaperCut account to another user with the built-in Transfer feature.
- Faculty / Staff / Residents get a one-time $1.00 complimentary starter credit.
Before You Print
- You must be on campus to print.
- You cannot print from the Guest wireless.
- Check your account balance here.
- Bookmark PaperCut for easy access.
How to print
The 3 ways to print:
- WebPrint PDF - quick and easy PDF printing by uploading with a web browser. You must print the entire PDF.
- Mobility Print - print any document type from your laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- Desktop printing - print from selected TTUHSC-owned desktop computers in the libraries and the Abilene SON lab.