Skip to Main Content
- NO CASH REFUNDS. Refunds are issued in printing credit only.
- Refunds will be issued for printer errors only. Users must surrender the incorrect printouts.
- No refunds for user errors, such as:
- Intended to print landscape but instead printed portrait.
- Selected the wrong printer.
- No refunds of unused printing credit. Users can self-service transfer unused printing credit to another PaperCut user with the Transfers feature.
- No refunds for printing regret. Once a job has been committed to print, PaperCut cannot cancel it.
Request a refund
- Login to PaperCut
- Click Recent Print Jobs, then click Request Refund underneath a print job.
- TTUHSC students' PaperCut accounts are automatically created with an initial $100.00 balance.
- On January 1st and July 1st of each year, any accounts with a balance below $100.00 are automatically reset to $100.00.
- For use on PaperCut printers only.
- You can also self-service transfer credit from your PaperCut account to another user with the built-in Transfer feature.
- Faculty / Staff / Residents can pay-for-print from designated computers in the libraries using a debit/credit card with a $1.00 minimum per transaction. We do not accept cash, checks or departmental accounts.