Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Almost all of the TTUHSC Libraries' databases have restrictions on use and access that are specified in the licensing agreements signed by the library and the respective vendors. Off-campus access is restricted to current TTUHSC faculty, students, and staff. Alumni are welcome to use some of the freely-accessible drug information websites or come to one of the campus libraries and use its resources at any time during library hours.
Some recommended drug information resources include:
- DailyMed (information from FDA-approved package inserts and new FDA information)
- Drug Information Portal (drug information from the National Library of Medicine)
- Epocrates Online (includes interactions checker; requires free registration)
- MedlinePlus (drug, herbal and supplement information from MedlinePlus)
- Orange Book (FDA-approved drug products with therapeutic equivalence evaluations)
- Pillbox (database of tablet and capsule medications)